Thursday, April 2, 2015

ATTEND MY WORD

Bible Near a Window - Open Bible illuminated by two candles...

My son  attend to my words, incline thine ear unto my  saying, Let them not depart from thine eyes, keep them in the mist of thine heart, For they are life unto those that find them and health to all their flesh (Prov.4:20-22)

Deut. 11 tells us not only to bind the word in our heart but in our soul as well

My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings (Prov.4;20)

attend: to listen, to heed, to wait upon, to apply, to be ready to serve

incline: to lower or bend the heard or ear or body as in a nod or bow, a deviation from a definite direction

when we listen with  a whole heart, take heed to what the spirit is saying, not deviating from the left nor to the right but stand firm in one direction looking straight ahead with our ear leaned toward the word, waiting, willing & ready to serve it is then the flood gates of heaven will begin to open

 

No comments: