Wednesday, February 19, 2014

HIDE THE WORD IN YOUR HEART

Psalm 119:33-35

Teach me oh Lord the way of they statutes and I shall keep it unto the end

Give me understanding and I shall keep thy law yea I shall observe it with my whole heart

Make me go into the path of thy commandments for therein do I delight

(119:16) I will delight myself in they statutes, I will not forget thy word

(2Timothy 2:15 ) reminds  us to study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth

the 119 chapter of psalms is a long one with 176 verses but so worth the read, it is filled with  meditating on God’s word & his excellency & to delight in the word as it is sweeter than honey & it lights the path of our feet

read it! savor it!

 

 

 

No comments: