Monday, April 28, 2014

ARE YOU AN APPLE?

 

appels17

(Deut.32:10) tells us that we are the apple of his eye

he found him in a desert land in the waste howling wilderness he led him about,he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye

( Prov. 7:2) says keep my commandments and live in my law as the apple of thine eye

the phrase apple of his eye refers to something or someone who is very precious or dear, if we are the apple of his eye then we are precious to him, he hides us under the shadow of his wings, Zech.2 tells us if anyone or anything touches us thy have touched the apple of his eye, TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED! (Ps 105;25).

if we love him then we will want to keep his commandments

(John 14:23 )Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him and make our abode with him.

if you’ve believed and excepted Jesus as your Lord and savior then you are the apple of his eye, you are special to him, you are his pride and joy

so the next time you see an apple remind yourself

“I am the apple of his eye”

appels12

No comments: