Thursday, July 30, 2015

HOW DO YOU DEFINE JOY?

 

JOY

a feeling of great happiness
the emotion of great delight or happiness caused by something exceptionally good or satisfying

if you look closely you'll discover you don't have to go far to find things that bring you joy, the sound of birds singing, a cool breeze on a hot day,for me it can be as simple as watching my grandbabies, fish, being in my sewing room, making cookies with the girls,the list is way too long to list

you can take joy in a hard days work

And whatsoever mine eyes desired I kept not from them, I withheld not my heart from any joy; for my heart rejoiced in all my labor: and this was my portion of all my labor.( Ecclesiastes 2:10 )

there is joy in the Lord

Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. (Habbakuk 3:19 )

JOY! such a little word, but so much impact!

11811379_10200757478894905_865593187689587813_n[1]

No comments: