Wednesday, August 19, 2015

CHOICES TO STAND STILL

11745920_10200744592652757_3177680586700330124_n[1]

Hand wash or dishwasher?

 standing over a sink filled with dishes requires us to stand still,I can remember mama having us wash dishes in a certain order & if you didn't do it in that order you re washed um lol

glasses 1st then silverware then plates then pots & pans, we live in such a busy fast paced world that there seems to be no time to stand still,

God tells is in his word stand still and know ...that I am God (Ps.46:10) when we are are still we hear the voice of God like when he told Job hearken unto this O Job stand still and consider the wondrous works of God (Job 37:14)

I am thankful my dishwasher is by my side & ready when all those jars need sterilizing or when I need it to be a drying rack but give me bubbles from dishwashing liquid that brings back memories of my grandmother, a moment to sing along with the radio, a moment to ponder, a moment to stand sill

No comments: