Tuesday, September 6, 2011

FOR THE LOVE OF POEMS

I’ve always loved poems, it must be from my school days lol ,usually  for special occasions, a ladies meeting etc I will come up with a good inspirational poem,this coming weekend we are having a Ladies conference  at  our church & with our theme being

B  cause

E  manel

L  ives

I

E  xpect

V  ictory

E  verytime

 

I had found the perfect poem on Believe, but have temporarily misplaced it, looked all through my fav’s, looked through all my notes, all my notebooks, searched on line & searched on line, found one that is a good one, not sure  this one was my fav. but it is a nice one & is starting to sound familiar the more I read it

 

I Believe


 

I believe
in one who sets me free
I believe
in one who heals me
I believe
in one who comforts me
I believe
in one who gives me joy
I believe
in one who softens my heart
I believe
in one who gives me everything
I believe
in one who leads me
I believe
in one who speaks to me
I believe
in one who gives me life
I believe
in one who shows me mercy
I believe
in one who prays for me
I believe
in one who is wonderful
I believe
in one who died for me
Now who do you believe in?


 

amikkwe Garrison

1 comment:

Cyn said...

love this. I stumbled across your site today. great site.