Monday, March 26, 2012

AN ON LINE STUDY: A LIFE THAT SAYS WELCOME

 karenonlinestudy1[1]

Hospitality Study Final Sign Up Details | Karen Ehman: Live Your Priorities. Love Your Life.

if you love to read then you’ll love the online Bible studies that Authors of the Proverbs 31 Ministries do http://devotions.proverbs31.org/

some good ones have been:

  LivingClutter-Free Challenge

A Confident Heart: How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Live in the Security of God's Promises

I use to at the end of the day when it was time to retire to bed, I’d fall asleep to the sound of Sound of Andy Griffith , yea I’m that old, lol! I still watch that old show from time to time but it’s so good to retire with a good book that is Bible based,

you still have time to get your book & join in, love the cover of this book!

I’ve got mine ordered though our local Bible bookstore, shipping was way to high on places like Amazon , you may could find it in your local library

tomorrow the ladies of my church will come out & sew for Little Dresses For Africa, we’ve had such great fellowship& getting a lot done, we have a table of all the sizes cut out & every Sun. /wed. night some of the ladies go back & grab  a few & coordinating ribbons & binding etc. to take home to make & bring them on our sew days, Debbie brought in 6 Sun. & Lee took home  I think  it was 5 cut out to sew together, speaking of Lee I have to remember to go pick her up in the morning lol!

1 comment:

Cyn said...

I love the little dresses you are making.How wonderful. I always think hoe blessed are those that receive these dresses. But then again..how blessed are those that take the time to make them for such wonderful little girls.