Monday, June 25, 2012

DO YOU KNOW HIM OR KNOW OF HIM

 

Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him:I will set him on high because he hath known my name*He shall call upon me and I will answer him:I will be with him in trouble,I will deliver him and honor him,with long life will I satisfy him and shew him my salvation (Ps.91:14-16)

 

Titus 1:talks about those who profess to know God but in works deny him

 

But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice let them ever shout for joy because thou defendest them, let them also that love they name be joyful in thee (Ps.5:11)

DO YOU KNOW HIM OR KNOW OF HIM

there are very many meanings for that small little word “OF” the one that stood out the most to me was

OF: BELONGING OR CONNECTED TO

Many know of him but those that are connected to the source know him! the gospel of Luke warns  of just knowing of him

Not every one that saith unto me Lord Lord shall enter into the kingdom of Heaven but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in Heaven*many will say unto me in that day Lord,Lord have we not prophesied in thy name?and in thy name have cast out devils and in thy name done many wonderful works?and then I will profess unto them I never knew you,depart from me ye that work iniquity (Matt.7:21-23)

 

Moses knew God & God knew Moses& called him his friend, (Ex.33:11) he was connected to that source in which his help came from, that source is Jesus

No comments: