Thursday, January 10, 2013

ENLARGE MY TENT

 

And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed and enlarge my coast and that thine hand might be with me and that thou wouldest keep me from evil that it may not grieve me,And God granted him that which he requested

1Chronicles 4:10

 God has so many blessings for us if we’ll just reach out and receive them ,so often it is so easy to become comfortable in our daily walk with the Lord, Luke12 reminds us for unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required

so many miss out on what God has for them because they don’t want to get out of their comfort zone ,serving God is more than worship, more than praising him, more than living  a good life, it’s reaching out to others and giving of yourself,giving to others as giving unto the Lord

 

 

 

No comments: