Monday, March 11, 2013

HOW HUNGRY ARE YOU FOR GOD?

As a deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul for you, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. Psalm 42:1-2


O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. Psalm 63:1


even though Peter knew the Lord he still says how he wants to know him in Philp.3...:10


why do you suppose people are no longer hungry ? what is quenching their thirst that they no longer pant for him like the deer by the water? The word is preached, yet they do not receive for surely the word(meal) will be presented again, so they stay away,they remain hungry but the meal (word ) is now replaced with junk food (cares of this world) they are so thirsty that they are spiritually dehydrated,he stands at the door & in his hands the bread of life & living water but he wont stay there long, don't wait till the door is locked before you realize just how hungry you were

No comments: