Tuesday, February 15, 2011

ARE YOU A GOOD FRIEND?


Aren't friends just the greatest blessings, I'm thankful for good friends, & most of all the prayer warriors & those that I know will intercede & touch God for me when I need it
Prov.18:24 A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother
my soul mate will tell you if I'm not near the computer ,somethings definitely wrong, friends will say if I'm not talking somebody defiantly needs prayer lol, this past week and a half has been something alright, not really a cold, no sneezing ,no aches just weak & couching to the point of nearly passing out & sleeping the week away but thanks to good friends who care enough to reach out & touch God for me I'm 100 % better,never take advantage of a good friend, never pass up the opportunity to be a good friend but more importantly know that the friend that will stick closer than brother is always with you & if you can only whisper his name you have touched the hem of his garment ,that friend is JESUS & he is there 24/7 & will never leave nor forsake you Romans 8:26-27 Likewise the spirit also helpeth our infirmities for we know not what we should pray for as we ought but the spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered(27) and he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the spirit because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God

No comments: