Thursday, March 17, 2011

LORD I CAN NOT

Joh 5 The pool of Bethesda /John 5:7 the impotent man answered him, sir I have no man, when the water is troubled to put me into the pool......... are you waiting for God to do something in your life? through faith you can turn your "can nots" into
all things are possiable through God who strengthens me

(vs8-9)and Jesus said unto hime rise, take up thy bed & walk

and immediately the man was made whole and took up his bed and walked and on the same days was the sabbath

Mark 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith,with men it is impossible but not with God for with God all things are possiable

start today by turning your can nots into I can do all things through God who strengthens me

we just got back from an awsome conference this past weekend with Judy Jacobs, Darlene Bishop & Jean Givens, I will share more on that this weekend,Darlene shared how the lord began to show her letters & what each one represented, oh how powerful is this

B ... because
E ... emanuel
L ..... lives
I.......I
E .... expect
V... victory
E .... every time

death and life are in the power of the tongue Prov.18:21

Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth,thou art taken with the words of thy mouth
Prov.6:2

the woman with the issue of blood did not let her "can not's" keep her from pressing her way through the crowd,by her faith she was made whole when she touched the hem of his garment
Luke 8:43-44

don't let the can not's keep you from the blessings God has in store for you
speak the word!
BECAUSE EMANUEL LIVES I EXPECT VICTORY EVERY TIME!!!

BELIEVE!

No comments: