Monday, January 2, 2012

BEHOLD I DO A NEW THING

As I was thinking about the New Year I was inspired by Mary’s post  on Isaiah 43 ,over at “At The Well” as I began to read Isaiah 43:18-19 ,not only does it speak of not looking back but look forward just as 2011 is over we are now stepping into  a New Year filled with new opportunities, these verses spoke to my spirit as if this was Jesus' New Years resolutions to us, I’d like to back  up & begin with verse 14 then 18-19

THIS IS WHAT THE LORD YOUR REDEEMER,THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL SAYS, DO NOT REMEMBER  THE PAST EVENTS PAY NO ATTENTION TO TO THINGS OF OLD, LOOK I AM ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING NEW; EVEN NOW IT IS COMING,DO YOU NOT SEE IT,INDEED I WILL MAKE A WAY IN THE WILDRENESS ,RIVERS IN THE DESSERT

Joshua 1:9

Joshua 1:9 is also a wonderful scripture reminding us God will never leave nor forsake us 2011 was filled with celebrations, joys as well as sorrows we are commanded to be strong & as we continue to keep believing & trusting in him there will be new doors to walk through in his timing

..

No comments: