Monday, January 9, 2012

EXAMINE OURSELVES

quote08

January is a month for fresh new beginnings, as we cull out, declutter, organize, fresh paint here & there, new looks,fix things along the way ,it is also a new year of new beginnings, new dreams, new hopes I still love Isa.43:18 where it says, Do not remember the past events pay no attention to things of old,look for I am about to do a new thing, even now it is coming,do you not see it ,indeed I will make a way in the wilderness ,rivers in the dessert
on a more spiritual note let us de-clutter our minds & our hearts, reexamine what we watch, what we read, what we say,
And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given.
(Mark 4:24)
Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.(Ps.26:2)
Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
(2Cor.13:5)
HAVE I NOT COMMANDED YOU,BE STRONG AND COURAGOUSE, DO NOT BE TERRIFIED,DONOT BE DISCOURAGED FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD WILL BE WITH YOU WHEREEVER YOU MAY GO
Joshua 1:9 is also a wonderful scripture reminding us God will never leave nor forsake us 2011 was filled with celebrations, joys as well as sorrows we are commanded to be strong & as we continue to keep believing & trusting in him there will be new doors to walk through in his timing!

No comments: