Sunday, April 8, 2012

HE IS RISEN

 Golgotha Hill Crosses

I REMEMBER CALVERY

Where he may lead me I will go

For I have learned to trust him so

And I remember twas for me that he was slain on Calvary

Jesus shall lead me day and night

Jesus shall lead me all the way

He is the truest friend  to me

For I remember Calvary

as I was going through some of my older song books I noticed one had all the Easter hymns together, so this was kind of neat how this particular songbook choose to arrange the songs in this manner

And behold there was a great earthquake for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven and came and rolled back the stone from the door and sat upon it, his countenance was like lighting and his raiment white as snow,And for fear of him the keepers did shake and became as dead men, And the angel answered and said unto the women fear not for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified, He is not here, he is risen as he said, come see the place where the Lord lay (Matt.28;2-6)

1 comment:

Deanna said...

hope that your easter was wonderful!