Sunday, January 19, 2014

DO YOU WEAR MANY HATS?

the many hats we wear are gifts from God but the greatest gift of God is eternal life through Jesus (Romans 6:23) & if we are faithful we shall wear that last & final hat

(1Peter 5:4) ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not

(Rev.2:10) unto death and I will give thee a crown of life

just a few of my hats that I wear

as a child of God I strive for a deeper walk each day,to be a willing vessel & always give him praise

as a wife I stand in agreement for our spiritual,physical,financial needs

as a mom I'm only a phone call away with an open heart,bended knees & ears to listen

as a Nanna I'm a playmate,a friend,a counselor,an adviser

as a neighbor I am a wittiness that God is able

as a church member I am a prayer warrior

as a friend,my door is always open

as a speaker I study to show myself approved

as a singer, I sing because there is an empty tomb

No comments: