Sunday, January 12, 2014

I WILL CALL UPON HIS NAME

I love the Lord because he hath heard my voice and my supplications, Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live,The sorrows of death compassed me and the pains of hell gat hold upon me,I found trouble and sorrow,Then called I upon the Lord, I beseech thee deliver my soul,gracious is the Lord and righteous yea our God is merciful,The Lord preserveth  the simple, I was brought low and he helped me

Psalm 116:1-6

oh what a testimony! God is about to do something in John's life, the doctors said that they were shocked & amazed at how much he has improved that they truly believed he would be dead by now & he would had been had the pressure that first night been to hard for Tracy to bear but she held on to faith for the life of her husband ,his liver has improved fifty percent from two weeks ago and is twenty to thirty percent functioning, he is on  a soft diet  , John has come a long ways & still has a long road to walk, what a mighty God we serve!never give up on a love one, you ay be their only hope to the entrance to the throne room!

 

No comments: