Monday, October 31, 2011

The Proverbs in 31 Days begins Tuesday

Click Here to Learn More About The Proverbs in 31 Days 

The Proverbs in 31 Days begins Tuesday

sign up to join in on reading proverbs in 31 days with Amy over at MOM’S TOOLBOX, click the link above to sign up

Amy also has an outline you can use along with your reading

SOAP

(From Amy’s blog)

Read the passage and find the one thing I believe God is telling me that morning. Then I journal about it using the acrostic SOAP as a guide.

S: Scripture-Write the ONE scripture that I feel God is using to speak to me in today’s reading

O: Observation-What might He be telling me with that scripture?

A: Application-How can I apply it to my life?

P: Prayer-What is my prayer to ask God in helping me to make that application?

Amy is also host to

BIBLE IN 90 DAYS

PROVERBS IN 30 DAYS

BLOGGING THROUGH PSALMS

GOSPELS IN 14 WEEKS

POWER OF A PRAYING WIFE

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Hi! I'm a new follower. Found you over at Amy's toolbox.

http://walkingontheedgeofthisworld.blogspot.com/2011/11/hidden-treasure_02.html