Thursday, November 3, 2011

DAY 3 PROVERBS IN 31 DAYS

The beginning of the chapter we are still reading to keep God’s commandments on our hearts,to trust in the Lord, to listen to his word & to seek wisdom

 

S…Scripture

 

Prov.3:24-25 When thou liest down thou shalt not be afraid,yea thou shalt lie down and thy sleep shall be sweet

 

O…..Observation

when we are in him & he in us then he is our peace

 

A… Application

after going through the tornado a few months back, yes there was a touch of fear but the peace of God surrounded us & it was that peace that allowed sweet sleep during those dark nights, if we surrender all to him & he lives in us then we have that assurance of everlasting life & nothing by any means shall harm us

 

P….Prayer

The Lords is my shepherd I shall not want ,he maketh me to lie down in green pastures, he leadeth me besides the still waters, he restoreth my soul,he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his names sake,yea thou I walk through the valley of death I shall fear no evil for thou art with me thy rod and thy staff they comfort me, thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies  thou anointest  my head with oil,my cup cup runneth over, surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever ( Ps.23)

Click Here to Learn More About The Proverbs in 31 Days

Proverbs in 31 days is hosted by Amy at Mom’s Tool Box

http://www.momstoolbox.com/blog/2011/11/01/are-you-reading-the-proverbs-in-31-days-with-momstoolbox/

No comments: