Monday, November 14, 2011

Enjoying Everyday Life – Television Show | Joyce Meyer Ministries

 

Enjoying Everyday Life – Television Show | Joyce Meyer Ministries

great message from Joyce today, Stop waiting on somebody else to have the job of making you happy, this is true in so many ways, she made me think how many times to we walk past the flower section in the stores, ever wonder why we don’t buy ourselves flowers LOL today I have plans on rearranging & organizing  my office & perhaps when I buy groceries I’ll pick up a bouquet of flowers for my desk, not because I deserve, them, not because it’s my birthday, not because I don’t love myself  but simply because flowers make me smile & I love them & when someone ask why the flowers? I’ll smile & say because I’m worth it! LOL

No comments: