Friday, November 4, 2011

DAY 4 PROVERBS IN 31 DAYS

S Scripture:

Prov.4:25 Let thine eyes look right on and let  thine eyelids look straight before thee

 

O Observation:

I am reminded of Peter in Matt.14 when he asked “Lord if it be you then bid me  to come unto you on the water, as long as Peter kept his eyes on Jesus his faith allowed him to walk to Jesus but when he began to let his eyes look around at his surroundings, he got his eyes off Jesus & began to sink

 

A Application:

in the mist of the storms in our lives we are encouraged in the word not to look to the left nor to the right but to keep our eyes on Jesus

 

P Prayer:

Lord I crave to sit at your feet more& engulf your presence,when the enemy comes against me give me the strength to keep my eyes straight ahead & not on my circumstances

Click Here to Learn More About The Proverbs in 31 Days

today is day four of Proverbs in 31 days, wont you join us? http://www.momstoolbox.com/blog/

No comments: