Tuesday, November 8, 2011

DAY 8 /PROVERBS IN 31 DAYS

 Click Here to Learn More About The Proverbs in 31 Days

http://www.momstoolbox.com/blog/2011/11/07/wisdom-guaranteed-proverbs-8/

S SCRIPTURE

prov 8:22-23 The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way,before his works of old,I was set up from everlasting from the beginning or ever the earth was

 

O OBSERVATION

God had plans for us before we were yet born

imageCA4P3R82

A  APPLICATION

Jer.1:5 says, before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations

the next time you feel you're not important just remember  that before you were even born God had you on his mind & he had plans for your future

 

P Prayer

Lord I thank you that you cared enough to design my future before I was even thought of

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Great verse! I started reading Proverbs, and life overtook me. I'm only... 8 days behind (including today!). You have encouraged me to not give up.

Thanks for visiting me at A Season for All Things. I'm your newest follower and look forward to reading more of great posts. ~ Ellen