Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Voices Of Hope/Proverbs In 31 Days

 

 

this song has went over  & over in my mind tonight as I ponder over so many things that’s happening  in my family & all around me, I feel  a stirring  of God’s anointing  taking place, changes are about to take place,God’s about to open doors in our ministry

S Scripture

Prov.9:10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and the knowledge of the Holy one is understanding

O Observation

Wisdom is defined as understanding of what is true, right or lasting, common sense, good judgment not to do desperate things

A Application

studying  & being knowledgeable of the the word will give us the wisdom to use good judgment when  faced with obstacles in our lives

Ps..49:3 My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.

P Prayer

Lord open the eyes of my heart , fill me with the knowledge of they word as I study to be able to show myself approved

Click Here to Learn More About The Proverbs in 31 Days

this is day 9 of proverbs in 31 days hosted by Mom's Tool Box 

http://www.momstoolbox.com/blog/

No comments: