Friday, November 18, 2011

DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD

 

Last night I bustled around the kitchen making fudge &  some Honey nut  Chex ,making sure I had everything for the main course, threw  a load of cloths in, got my recipe in on time for the 12 weeks of Christmas cookies, all was right with the world & I was done  lol,because  today  a few of us ladies will meet at Ms Carolyn's for a fun filled day of baking & making candies for our Holiday orders , then it happened…….

as I go to prepare the main course it dawns on me I forgot  a very important ingredient..frozen mixed veggies  oh my goodness & I’ve got to leave in just a few short hours & no money  nor time for the store , think! think! with the brain! ……hummm I do have tons of quarters in change from my show lol now mind you lunch is  a “surprise” & I could just not do it & no one would be the wiser but do I really want the enemy to have victory over this one, I think not! it just means getting ready earlier than planed,cooking in a  sweet apron to keep my cloths clean instead of my comfy pj’s , still doing the same things in the same amount of time only backwards because no matter what comes my way this is the day that the Lord has made & I will rejoice & be glad in it!

PSALM 37:4

DELIGHT THYSELF ALSO IN THE LORD AND HE SHALL GIVE THEE THE DESIRES  OF THINE HEART

No comments: