Monday, November 7, 2011

PROVERBS IN 31 DAYS DAY 7

Click Here to Learn More About The Proverbs in 31 Days

can you believe it’s been a whole week already? if you haven’t joined in on the Proverbs in 31 days study, visit Amy at Mom's Tool Box  & join in http://www.momstoolbox.com/blog/

Chapter 7 we are still learning to keep God’s commandments & to stay grounded & rooted so’s the able to recognize the snares of the enemy

 

S SCRIPTURE

Prov.7:1:1-2 My son keep my words and lay up my commandments with thee, keep my commandments and live and my law as the apple of thine eye

 

O OBSERVATION

here he is being told to guard his heart & keep his commandments deep in is heart, for the wages of sin is death

 

A  APPLICATION

Ephesians 6 instructs  us to put on the whole armour of God that we may withstand the wiles of the devil, when temptation comes it pays to be grounded in the word

 

P PRAYER

Lord help me not look to the left nor to the right but to you Lord in the days of trouble, I am who you say I am, I’ve been bought with a price & the enemy is defeated

No comments: