Wednesday, January 19, 2011

BEARING FRUITS /U.D.F.DAY 11



(Acts 7:16) ye shall know them by their fruits

(7:20) wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them

strawberries are almost out of season, pretty soon they will look like strawberries but wont taste like strawberries as we know them to taste
are the fruits of the spirit found in Galatians 5:22-23 manifesting in your life?
(John 15:4) Abide in me and I in you as the branch cannot bear fruit of itself,except it abide in the vine,no more can ye except ye abide in me
I encourage you to read the whole chapter of John 15
today for breakfast we experiment with tofu,I'm not a big fan of the look or the feel of it but I do step outta the box of norm once in awhile & try new things lol
strawberry/banana smoothie pg.79



salad for a late dinner
lettuce,tomato,
cucumber,olives & banana pepper rings with venerate dressing(a touch goes a long ways)

No comments: