Thursday, January 20, 2011

LET RIGHTEOUSNESS RAIN / U.D.F. DAY12


Hosea 10:12
Sow to yourselves in righteousness,reap in mercy,break up your fallow ground for it is time to seek the Lord,till he come and rain righteousness upon you

here we are twelve days into the Daniel fast,it's still amazing how quickly the days seem to pass & no repercussions from no meat LOL

today all I've wanted to do is absorb God' word & an overwhelming feeling to just cry as I crave to sit closer & closer at his feet,like the song "all I wantta do is love you, all I wantta do is sit here right at your feet...... I feel new grounds are being plowed up in our lives ,doors are opening in our ministry & God never ceases to amaze us

Jamaican Chile was on the menu for today,this time I didn't make it quite so hot LOL


for breakfast, a fruit mixture of tangelos,blueberries,
strawberries,green grapes,red grapes ,a touch of coconut made it taste like ambrosia(we didn't even miss the mayo) lol

No comments: