Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Judy Jacobs sings WE AGREE (2011 Release)




I've been watching my DVDs from the last women's conference I attended & Judy Jacobs was awesome! as I was posting on my face book page about the latter rain I thought I'd share her video "We Believe" & what a powerful song it is!

I stand in agreement & believe for you my blogger family & friends that you will be flooded with God's blessings, that you will receive an outpouring of his glory, are you ready to step out into the rain? we are living in that latter rain the Bible speaks of

(Zech.10:1) Ask ye of the Lord rain in the time of the latter rain so the Lord shall make bright clouds and give them showers of rain to every one grass in the field

(James 5:7) Be patient therefore brethren unto the coming of the lord Behold the husband-man waitheth for the precious fruit of the earth and hath long patience for it until he receive the early and latter rain

we are living in the latter days , don't be afraid to get wet, step out into the rain of God's blessings!

ten days into the Daniel fast with eleven to go, I'm not sure what God has in store for us but I know my God is able!

(Isaiah 58:6) Is not this the fast that I have chosen?to loose the bands of wickedness to undo the heavy burdens and to let the oppressed go free and that ye break every yoke?

nothing creative for supper today,steamed cabbage,sauteed yellow squash & brown rice

recipes from Kristen's' book, "The Ultimate Daniel fast" can also be found on her site, just click the pic on my side bar , but don't go just for the recipes, visit for a spell & see what all she has to share with you

1 comment:

tllollar said...

love judy jacobs. she is so annointed.