Monday, January 17, 2011

ZUCCHINI BLOOPERS & A DANIEL FAST BUFFET

what's for dinner, cooking pinto' s in the crock pot, getting things ready for the ladies meeting, going to town for needful items for my buffet, back home awww now to fix something tasty & send hubby out to door off to work, I'm doing sooooo good , got my zucchinis & onions sauteing then I glance at the book & ohhh no! it says to put in oven & sprinkle with oregano (I Used Italian spices) & lemon juice, WHAT! I say oven??/ quickly I pull them off the stove & spread onto a baking sheet & preheat the oven

, but all turned out good anyway so guess I invented sauteed oven baked zucchini LOL



Tonight for our Ladies meeting, I made a Daniel fast friendly buffet, surprisingly I think they enjoyed it ,











Homemade Veg.soup


Green salsa bean dip(pg.90)










salad with Italian dressing (D.Friendly)
tomatoes.cucumbers, black olives banana pepper rings
Apricot-nut breakfast bar(pg70) I used cranberries












Trail mix(pg101) I used cranberries)
I made sample bags for the ladies to take home

3 comments:

STITCHINPRIM said...

I want you to sing.."SITTING AT THE FEET OF JESUS"...
YOU CAN DO IT... I KNOW YOU CAN..
SO JUST DO IT....

guess who??

Nanna said...

lol , that is a pretty song but way too low for me,but never say can't , right? lol

tllollar said...

you did a wonderful job. the message was great and you did a great job with the food and decorating as well.