Saturday, January 22, 2011

LAUGHTER IS GOOD /UDF DAY14

I pulled out the Juicer this morning. 1st time we've used it, sad I know LOL. feed through juicer they say, looks & sounds simple right? well not sure I should tell this but someone may need a laugh ( Pr.17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine) ok so I'm pushing fruit through the top it's going nowhere fast, I give up & pull out the smoothie blender
lol then proceed to pour that into the juicer when I notice that the hole I was trying to push everything through was actually just the top ha ha but I did get my juice outta all that after all LOL (hello sunshine orange juice pg.190)


after the excitement of breakfast I wondered if I should attempt supper LOL,sauteed yellow squash,zucchini ,red onions & brown rice seemed like a safe way to go lol & umm umm good!



now to settle in for the night with popcorn & a movie,Abraham will come on at 8:00 on cable you can also pull this movie up on You-Tube




No comments: