Sunday, January 30, 2011

WE MADE IT!

these last three days has been busy ,getting anew sewing machine to get ready t make 13 aprons for my grand daughters Food Network themed birthday party, day 19 was leftover Mexican beans & rice

this recipe is defiantly going to become a keeper for when I crave something Mexican

day 20 was just a simple thrown together supper. steamed cabbage,brown rice & kidney beans

day 21 was a baked potato yea I know pitiful, LOl but I did have oatmeal for breakfast, with all that sewing to do I didn't take time out for eating

this has been a wonderful & refreshing three weeks,meeting Kristen through her book & her website has been a blessing

http://www.ultimatedanielfast.com


I'm not sure what God has in store for us but I know it will be good!I am working on videos for teaching through You-Tube, in a few weeks it'll be time to decorate for our Valentine banquet at church, there's a book from my bookshelf I'm wanting to read next"SECRETS OF THE SECRET PLACE by Bob Sorge

(Matt.6:6) But, you when you pray go into your room and when you have shut your door,pray to your Father who is in the secret place and your father who sees in secret will reward you openly

I'm thinking of beginning a "What An I reading" to my post entries, I pray this blog will not be just another blog you read but one you can come to & be uplifted, be encouraged, renewed,even get a good laugh from time to time

No comments: